Donate to The Courtauld Fund and give our students
a brighter future
The Courtauld Fund focuses on an area that reaches the very heart of all that we do – our students.
Together, we can ensure we do everything in our power to support both current and future generations of Courtauld students
Your donation will start to make an impact straight away, raising much needed funds for student support including:
- Travel grants and bursaries. Your support gives students the chance to study great works of art at their source. This includes the conservation of some of the world’s most important wall paintings using ground-breaking techniques.
- Wellbeing and welfare. Your support will go a long way to ensure that students receive the right level of support when they need it most. It’s vital that our students have a responsive network including counselling, disability support, financial advice and a dedicated Welfare Manager.
- Career and professional advice. We live in turbulent times, where career guidance is increasingly crucial for all students to help them turn future aspirations into reality. With your support, we can not only continue but develop our careers programme for both students and graduates.
With your support, our students have a bright future.
Donations of all sizes will make a huge difference. You can either make a one-off donation or set up a direct debit.
DONATE ONLINE TODAY!
Alternatively, you can make a pledge or donation:
- by emailing: email@example.com
- over the phone by calling +44 (0) 20 3947 7733
- by sending a cheque made payable to ‘The Courtauld Institute of Art Fund’ to: FAO Sara Collar, Development Office, The Courtauld Institute of Art, Strand, London WC2R 0RN
- Through the American Foundation for The Courtauld Institute of Art
For enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org