Staying COVID-19 Secure
The Courtauld can confirm that we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
Our five steps to safer working and studying together:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared this with all our staff and students who work and study at Vernon Square and Somerset House and live in Duchy House, including all contractors working at our premises.
- We have enhanced our cleaning arrangements, supplied additional handwashing supplies and provided guidance on working and studying at our premises and using our facilities in line with relevant Government and health and safety guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to communicate with and support our staff to work from home including looking after their and our students physical and mental wellbeing.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to implement and maintain 2m distancing in our premises through installation of signage and implementing one-way routes.
- Where it’s not possible due to certain activities for our staff and contractors to be 2m apart, we have done everything practically possible to manage the transmission of risk.
Overall Responsibility for this statement is: Professor Deborah Swallow, Märit Rausing Director
Day-to-day responsibility for ensuring this statement is put into practice and maintained is delegated to: Anthony Tyrrell, Head of Estates and Facilities