Scan and Deliver Service
The Library is providing a Scan and Deliver service so Courtauld students and staff can still obtain articles and chapters from print books and journals while we have to limit access to the shelves to reduce the spread of coronavirus.
The procedure is simple: you tell us what you need – we source the scan for you – we email the scan to your Courtauld email address.
To make a Scan and Deliver request:
- Check the library catalogue to see if we hold the item in the library. If it is something we will need to request for you from another library please visit our Interloans web page
- Open the Scan and Deliver online form
- Login with your Courtauld username and password
- Fill out the form with as much information as possible about the item you would like us to scan. Copyright law allows us to scan 1 article from a journal issue and 1 chapter or 10% of a book
- Let us know the date you need the scan by
- Click Next
- Read the declaration carefully
- Select Yes to agree to the declaration. If you have any questions about the declaration, contact us
- Select Submit
- When your scan is ready, we will email it to your Courtauld address
You can find more information about Scan and Deliver in the FAQs below. If you need assistance, contact us.