Booking now through email@example.com
As a result of Covid-19 we are now offering workshops delivered online into your classroom for the autumn term.
Workshops will continue to be run by our specialist educators but will be adapted to maximise the online experience and will continue to be interactive and exploratory. Sessions will introduce key works from the Courtauld Gallery Collection and encourage looking, recording, discussion and responding to visual culture along with creative activity. We are happy to discuss the possibility of workshops for Art & Design, Photography,Textiles, English and History Curricula.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange an email or phone conversation to answer any questions and discuss how this will work best for your group.
It would help us if you could provide the following information in your email:
Our Secondary workshops are:
• Suitable for Key Stages 3, 4, and 5
• Delivered online in autumn term 2020
• Free of charge for non-selective state schools, sixth form or further education colleges*
• Cross-curricular – open to all
• Minimum 10 students per session (we can accommodate multiple classes on the same day where possible)
• Require advance booking
* Due to our funding criteria, we charge £200 for workshops in independent schools