These interactive and exploratory workshops will introduce key works from the Courtauld Gallery Collection and encourage looking, recording, questioning and responding to visual culture. We work with a range of specialist educators so the content of each workshop will vary but all sessions encounter ideas around art history and students will be required to engage in conversation and the exchange of ideas with each other whilst also pursuing creative activity such as experimenting with drawing techniques or collaborating on a group display. You will receive an outline of the session in advance and we are happy to answer any questions. Many of our themes foster cross-curricular learning.
If you have any further queries about our workshops or making a booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 947 7589.
• Suitable for Key Stage 2
• Provide excellent cross-curricular opportunities.
• Delivered directly in your Primary school.
• Free of charge for non-selective state schools.*
• Can accommodate multiple classes on the same day where possible.
• Require advance booking (minimum notice 4-6 weeks).
* Due to our funding criteria, we charge £200 for workshops in independent schools, with additional travel expenses for schools outside Zones 1-2