Redeemable online, our Friends e-gift vouchers make a unique and inspiring gift for the art lovers in your life.
Simply choose from one of the options below and we’ll send you a Friends e-gift voucher by email the next working day, which you can share with your gift recipient.
Free unlimited entry for one
Buy a Friend e-gift voucher at £66 a year by card
Friend plus guest
Share unforgettable experiences
Buy a Friend plus guest e-gift voucher at £90 a year by card
Free unlimited entry to The Courtauld Gallery, collection displays and exhibitions^
Priority booking to selected events, lectures, and debates
Advance notice of art history short courses
Curated programme of ticketed members’ events**
Member-only viewing opportunities and annual Members’ Day
Priority booking and discount to the annual Courtauld Party
Discounts and offers
10% discount in-store and online at The Courtauld Shop
10% discount in the Art Café
Exclusive offers from our respected partners
Monthly Friends e-newsletter; stay up to date with the latest news from across The Courtauld
The Courtauld News; our annual magazine with insights, interviews, and stories from The Courtauld community
For Friends e-gift voucher enquiries, please contact our membership team on +44 (0)20 3947 7749 or email email@example.com.
The Membership Office opening hours are Monday – Friday, 10.00 – 17.00. For further information on Friends e-gift vouchers, please read our frequently asked questions and terms and conditions below.
When is the last date I can order to receive a membership e-gift voucher in time for Christmas?
Please place your order by midnight on 23 December 2021.
Where can I buy a membership e-gift voucher?
Our membership e-gift vouchers are available to buy online at courtauld.ac.uk/friends. We will send an email you can share with your gift recipient.
Where can I redeem my membership e-gift voucher?
Membership e-gift vouchers can be redeemed online at courtauld.ac.uk/friends.
Are there any products I can’t redeem my membership e-gift voucher against?
Membership e-gift vouchers can only be used against the purchase of a Friend or Friend plus guest membership and can’t be used against the purchase of any other product or additional gift vouchers.
Can I use my membership e-gift voucher to renew my membership?
You can renew your membership by e-gift voucher online at courtauld.ac.uk/friends. Membership e-gift vouchers cannot be used against existing memberships paid by direct debit.
How can I check my membership e-gift voucher balance or expiry date?
Your balance and expiry date can be checked by calling the membership team on +44 (0)20 3947 7749.
What if there isn’t enough credit on my membership e-gift voucher for my purchase?
Our membership e-gift vouchers can be used against a Friend or Friend plus guest membership. If there isn’t enough credit for your purchase you can pay the difference by another means – credit or debit card.
Can I cash in a membership e-gift voucher?
There is no cash alternative to a membership e-gift voucher.
Is there an expiry date for my membership e-gift voucher?
Membership e-gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Any credit is cancelled on expiry.
What happens if I lose my membership e-gift voucher or it gets stolen or damaged?
Please treat a membership e-gift voucher as if it were cash as we are unable to refund or replace lost, stolen or damaged cards.
Terms and conditions
- Membership e-gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash, and are non-transferable, valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and only redeemable online at courtauld.ac.uk/friends
- Membership e-gift vouchers can only be used to purchase Friend and Friend plus guest membership
- You cannot use an e-gift voucher to purchase another e-gift voucher
- Maximum membership e-gift voucher value is £90
- Membership e-gift vouchers cannot be cancelled by the purchaser of the gift voucher once they have been redeemed
- To check the balance of your e-gift voucher, please contact us on +44 (0)20 3947 7749
- If the order exceeds the amount of the membership e-gift voucher, the balance must be paid by an alternative method
- To avoid disappointment, please make sure you redeem your e-gift voucher before it expires 12 months from the date of issue. Once the voucher has expired we are unable to extend the expiry date under any circumstances
- The Courtauld’s terms and conditions apply to all purchases except where they conflict with these terms and conditions
- The Courtauld have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained e-gift voucher is redeemed through The Courtauld website
- The Courtauld cannot accept responsibility if your e-gift voucher is lost, stolen or damaged. It will not be replaced or its value refunded in any of these circumstances
- This e-gift voucher remains the property of The Courtauld and is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card
- The Courtauld reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or discontinue the gift voucher at any time. See courtauld.ac.uk/terms-and-conditions/membership for full terms
- If found return to: Membership Office, The Courtauld, Somerset House, Strand, London WC2R 0RN
**Additional costs apply
^For you and a guest with Friend plus guest membership
Courtauld Institute of Art (company no 4464432) is an exempt charity under the Charities Act 2011.