This event is now fully booked. You can join our wait list via Book Now.
Including a visit to The Morgan Stanley Exhibition: Van Gogh. Self-Portraits with an introduction by curator Karen Serres, this event will explore mark making and expression.
During the event there will be opportunities to
- Visit the The Morgan Stanley Exhibition: Van Gogh. Self-Portraits where we will be joined by its curator Karen Serres.
- Look closely at Van Gogh’s remarkable mark making and explore how it can be used beyond self-portraiture.
- Share ideas and experiment with materials in activities devised by art historian Francesca Herrick and artist Nadine Mahoney.
- Discover our new Leon Kossoff Learning Centre.
- Find out more about our programme of gallery workshops and tours and our continuing online offer.