Our workshops bring art history and The Courtauld Collection to life through lively discussion, the development of close looking skills and practical art activities delivered by specialist educators. They can build confidence in your students to share their thoughts and ideas both verbally and visually.
- Delivered online into classrooms
- Cross-curricular – open to all subject areas
- Minimum 10 students per session
- Can accommodate multiple classes on the same day where possible
- Advance booking is required (4 weeks)
- Choice of four themes (details below)
To book a session or make further enquiries please use the booking form.