Click and Collect Service
Update 08/03/2021 – We have resumed Click and Collect for London-based students who are completing specific assignments.
The Library is providing a Click and Collect service, allowing London-based students completing specific assessments to borrow books. As continuing COVID-19 restrictions mean that only a very small number of Library staff can be on site, and to make sure we can help those of you who need access to resources most, please only request books that are essential to your coursework. You can order a maximum of seven books for your:
- PhD research
- MA dissertation
- Postgraduate Diploma (Conservation) submissions
- Graduate Diploma (History of Art) assessed essay
- BA (Year 3) Lessons in Critical Interpretation presentation
- BA (Year 3) assessed essay
- BA (Year 2) assessed essay
The procedure is simple: you find the book that you need on our online catalogue – you request it – we email you that is ready – you come to collect it from Vernon Square reception.
You can find details of digital resources you can access at this time on our Researching from home page
To make a Click and Collect request:
1. Search our online catalogue for the book that you need
2. Click on Library and check the availability of the book
3. Click Request
4. Change the Institution to Courtauld and type your reader card’s ID number beginning 900… and your pin and press Login
5. Press the Go button to complete your request
6. When your requested book is available to collect, we will send a message to your Courtauld email address
7. Look at the ‘held by’ date on that email. This is the date that the book will be available for you to collect
8. Check The Courtauld’s Coronavirus: Updates and FAQs web page before travelling to Vernon Square, so you know what you need to do when you arrive. Do not forget to bring your Courtauld ID with you.
You can find more information about Click and Collect in the FAQs below. If you need assistance, contact us.