Undergraduate Open Days
Study History of Art at The Courtauld and discover a world-famous art collection, expert teaching and a vibrant international centre in the heart of London.
The Undergraduate Open Days are normally held in September, November and June.
Please check back for confirmed dates for 2018/9.
At our Open Days you can:
- Attend a taster undergraduate lecture
- Participate in a Q&A session with the Head of Undergraduate Admissions
- Ask current students about their experience of The Courtauld
- Visit The Courtauld Gallery
Postgraduate Open Day
Our research facilities are exceptional, including The Courtauld Gallery, the book library and picture libraries, and access to other resources across London and beyond. Study History of Art at The Courtauld and discover a world-famous art collection, expert teaching and a vibrant international centre in the heart of London.
The Postgraduate Open Day is usually held in November. Please check back for the confirmed date for 2018.
View the 2016-17 open day presentations:
Introduction to postgraduate study at The Courtauld [ppt 6 MB]
Graduate Diploma in the History of Art [ppt 13.2 MB]
MA History of Art [ppt 7.2 MB]
MA Curating the Art Museum [ppt 13.2 MB]
MA Buddhist Art: History and Conservation [ppt 6.3 MB]
Research degrees [ppt 8 MB]
Conservation and Technology Open Days
To find out more about the Postgraduate Diploma in the Conservation of Easel Paintings attend one of our Conservation and Technology Open Days.
The Conservation and Technology Open Days are usually held in November. Please check back for the confirmed dates for 2018.
How to book
- Online registration is required for all of our open day bookings.
- Campus tours – If you were unable to attend any of the open days and would like to visit The Courtauld you may contact email@example.com to book a campus tour with a Student Ambassador. Please note that this service is only available during term time.
For queries regarding Open Days please email firstname.lastname@example.org