You can pay your tuition fees in total upfront or in two installments by prior arrangement.
You can pay using one of the following methods:
- By Flywire-the Courtauld online payment system
- A cheque drawn on a UK bank and payable to ‘The Courtauld Institute of Art’
- A bank draft/cashiers cheque drawn in GBP and payable to ‘The Courtauld Institute of Art’
- By bank transfer using the Courtauld bank details
- By paying by credit or debit card
‘PayPal is not one of the methods we accept for Duchy House fees or Tuition fees; therefore, if you choose to use this method, the fees incurred by The Courtauld, which are not insignificant, will be passed onto the individual to settle with The Courtauld Accounts Receivable department.’
If you are paying deposit to secure your place by Flywire, please use the link below:
Please note this facility is currently suspended due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Courtauld Institute of Art
Tel: 020 3947 7727