Due to the ongoing COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, and consequent closure of some of our buildings, we will not be delivering campus tours in spring / summer 2020.
This page will be updated when they resume.
Campus visits are available during term-time for prospective students who are unable to attend our Open Days.
You will meet with a Student Ambassador who will take you on a tour of our Vernon Square campus and find out more about:
- Our resources, facilities and libraries
- Student life at The Courtauld
- Optional: Admissions drop-in
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer ad hoc campus tours for individuals. Similarly, we are also unable to accommodate drop-ins without prior booking.
- We are unable to offer tours of our Somerset House campus while it is under renovation.
- If you would like to meet with our Admissions team outside the campus tours, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a prospective undergraduate student, or email@example.com if you are interested in postgraduate study.
- Please find details of how to reach our Vernon Square campus here.
If you have any further questions relating to the campus tours, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org