To keep our staff and visitors safe, we are asking everyone who comes to The Courtauld Gallery to:
- Not enter if you have Covid-19 symptoms/or if you have tested positive – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for ticketing support where we will look to exchange your ticket for another date.
- Stick to your timed ticket slot, to help us manage the number of visitors in the building.
- Use contactless payment methods.
- Make use of hand sanitiser located in outside the entrance, in the ticketing hall and shop and the hand washing facilities in our toilets.
- Avoid using the lifts unless you need to for access or mobility reasons.
- Bring your own headphones if you wish to download and use The Courtauld’s app on your own device.
We would also strongly recommend that visitors:
- Wear face coverings in the gallery and shop.
- Follow any suggested routes through The Courtauld Gallery to avoid congestion.
The Courtauld will look to support visitor, staff and student safety through:
- Enhanced touchpoint cleaning.
- Monitoring a well-managed mechanical ventilation system.
- Provision of hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities.
- Encouraging our staff to wear face coverings.
- Encouraging our staff to take up their full course of Covid-19 vaccinations.
- Regularly reviewing our COVID-19 Organisational Risk Assessment and ensuring individual workplace risk assessments are undertaken with employees.
Please note, although this guidance is currently correct, COVID-19 guidance can change at short notice so please do check this page before your visit.
We will continue to monitor Government and Public Health England guidance.
For more information see our latest COVID-19 Q&As.