Our workshops bring art history and The Courtauld Collection to life through lively discussion, the development of close looking skills and practical art activities delivered by specialist educators.
- Delivered online into classrooms for the summer term
- Cross-curricular – open to all subject areas
- Minimum 10 students per session
- Can accommodate multiple classes on the same day where possible
- Advance booking is required (4 weeks)
- Choice of four themes
Please use the booking form or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to arrange a conversation to discuss how this will work best for your group.