Leyla Bumbra holds special responsibility for The Courtauld’s extensive Research Forum programme and public engagement activity, including the Open Courtauld Strand and the Decolonising Reading Group Scheme. She completed her MA(Hons) at The University of Glasgow in History of Art and Theatre Studies in 2015. After two years working in Paris and then Australia, Leyla returned to the UK to complete an MA in Gender, Society and Representation at UCL. Leyla then joined The Courtauld in 2019 as the Open Courtauld Producer and has now taken on the role of Research Forum Programme Manager.
- Open Courtauld Hour Season 6: Captured!
- Open Courtauld Hour: Art and Wellbeing, The Art of Feasting, Past Orders – Art and Social Scenes, A Poetry Special, Rethinking Gauguin, British – Art, Immigration and Migration, Radical Printmaking, Indecent Exposure?, Musical Interludes, Hair Moments and A Night at the Theatre
- The Big Draw Festival: Make the Change!
- The Big Draw Festival: A Climate of Change
- Dan Hicks and ‘The Brutish Museums’
- Radical Acts of Cultural Fluorescence
- In Conversation: Refugee Artists and the Ben Uri Collection
- ART HISTORY FESTIVAL: Hidden Figures: Unlocking The Courtauld Collection