The Courtauld Gallery is supporting the National Lottery’s #ThanksToYou campaign by offering 241 tickets between 11 and 17 December 2017.
We are one of 350 participating National Lottery funded visitor attractions across the UK in saying ‘thanks’ to people who have raised money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket. The Courtauld Gallery has received funds from the Heritage Lottery Fund for our Courtauld Connects project.
Just bring a UK National Lottery ticket or scratch card valid for 2017 to the Gallery entrance between the 11 and 17 December 2017 and you will receive 241 entry.
Terms and Conditions
- One National Lottery ticket provides 241 entry to The Courtauld Gallery, including Soutine’s Portraits: Waiters, Cooks & Bellboys
- All National Lottery games qualify for 241 entry, including tickets from any National Lottery draw based game or National Lottery Scratchcard. Proof of ticket can be paper or digital
- The offer is valid between 11 and 17 December 2017. The Courtauld Gallery is open 10am to 6pm, last entry 5.30pm daily
- This cannot be used online or in conjunction with any other offer
- Each National Lottery ticket can only be used once for entry to The Courtauld Gallery. Tickets are non-refundable and have no cash value.
- The Courtauld Gallery has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of venue reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances