The Courtauld Friends are an important part of our community of art lovers and leaders and enjoy a stand-out membership which includes both Courtauld and Somerset House benefits in one package.
You will be joining a truly unique organisation that makes an unparalleled impact on the visual arts worldwide. We train the leading art historians, gallery directors, conservators, academics and curators and influence society by stimulating new ideas and expertise.
Join the art movement today from just £55 and receive:
- Free entry for you and a guest to The Courtauld Gallery collection and our exhibitions*
- Priority booking for selected Courtauld lectures, debates and the annual festival of art history
- Free entry for you and a guest to Somerset House Trust exhibitions
- Priority booking for Somerset House’s Skate, Summer Series and Film4 Summer Screen
- Be the first to receive the programme for our sell-out art history short study courses
- Invitations to exhibition previews, special events and The Courtauld summer party
- Discounts in The Courtauld Shop (10%); The Courtauld Café (20%) and online shop (15%)
- Regular offers from our arts partners
- Opportunities to share your opinion and review our unique collection
- A tailored programme of trips
- A monthly e-newsletter and annual magazine
“As a longstanding Friend, The Courtauld continues to surprise me with world-class exhibitions, eye-opening lectures and wonderful events.”
Judith Mitchel, Friend
The Courtauld Friends - Prices
- £60 per annum
- £55 per annum by direct debit
- £40 per annum Alumni Friend
- Gift membership £60 per annum
Buy your loved one a special Courtauld treat with a year’s membership in our exclusive gift pack.
*In Autumn 2018, The Courtauld Gallery will undergo a major transformation to significantly enhance its displays and facilities.
Whilst The Gallery closes temporarily, much of our collection will visit other galleries across the UK. Friends will continue to get access to our world-class collection through special trips and visits and will be the first to see the new Courtauld Gallery in all its splendor.