"For me, what makes the Samuel Courtauld Society unique is the programme of small, exclusive and welcoming events for members to get close to the art and meet like-minded people"
Farah Asemi, Director's Circle member
Our exclusive events are led both by Courtauld staff and alumni working in leading museums and galleries across the world.
Typical events include;
- Private views and behind-the-scenes tours
- Tours of the most-anticipated London exhibitions
- Visits to artists’ studios and prestigious private art collections
- Trips to UK cultural heritage sites
- Invitations to prominent worldwide art fairs
- International art and architecture trips
View the Samuel Courtauld Society’s Autumn / Winter 2017 events programmeView the calendar
In addition, SCS members enjoy all the benefits of our Friends scheme and the chance to engage with a diverse group of like-minded individuals who share your passion for art.