Study History of Art at The Courtauld and discover a world-famous art collection, expert teaching and a vibrant international centre in the heart of London.
The 2015/16 Undergraduate Open Day dates were:
- Friday 25 September 2015
- Friday 6 November 2015
At our Open Days you can:
- Attend a taster undergraduate lecture
- Participate in a Q&A session with the Head of Undergraduate Admissions
- Ask current students about their experience of The Courtauld
- Receive an optional guided tour of The Courtauld Gallery
- Visit Courtauld student accommodation
University of London Taster Day
In addition to the above Undergraduate Open Days The Courtauld participates in the University of London Tasters days. Taster Courses are short courses to provide Year 12 students with the opportunity to experience life at University before making their UCAS application.
Further information and how to book can be found on the Taster Course website.
The next University of London Taster Course at The Courtauld will be Friday 17 June 2016 (10am – 3pm).
Taster Day programme:
11.00: Registration (tea,coffee & refreshments provided on arrival)
11.30: Welcome and Introduction to The Courtauld by Dr Sussan Babaie, Head of BA Admissions
11.40: Taster Lecture by Dr Wenny Teo ‘One World, One Dream: Contemporary Chinese art and Globalization?‘
12.25: Luncheon provided
13.25: Admissions presentation (Dr Babaie) and Introduction to Student Life (President of the Students Union)
Opportunity for Q&A
14.00 – 14.45: Taster lecture by Dr Alixe Bovey ‘Laughing at Death in the Middle Ages’
15.00: Formal event ends. Attendees are free to visit the Gallery.
Postgraduate Open Day
Our research facilities are exceptional, including The Courtauld Gallery, the book library and picture libraries, and access to other resources across London and beyond.Study History of Art at The Courtauld and discover a world-famous art collection, expert teaching and a vibrant international centre in the heart of London.
The 2015-16 Postgraduate Open Day was held on Wednesday 18 November 2015.
You can also view the presentations of the talks from last year’s open day below:
Conservation and Technology Open Days
To find out more about the Postgraduate Diploma in the Conservation of Easel Paintings attend one of our Conservation and Technology Open Days.
The 2015/16 dates were:
- Friday 6 November 2015 (3.30pm)
- Monday 9 November 2015 (3.30pm)
How to book
Online registration is required for all of our open day bookings.
- Campus tours – If you were unable to attend any of the open days and would like to visit The Courtauld you may contact email@example.com to book a campus tour with a Student Ambassador. Please note that this service is only available during term time.
For queries regarding Open Days please email firstname.lastname@example.org