Courtauld Scholarship Application Process
Thanks to the generosity of many donors, The Courtauld has a number of scholarships to support Conservation, MA and PhD students, which may cover fees and/or maintenance.
- Scholarships are awarded competitively on the basis of academic merit. The size of awards will be based on financial need, typically with a minimum award of £5,000.
- Academic merit is assessed by course tutors/prospective supervisors.
- Financial need is assessed by Registry and the Dean.
Courtauld Scholarship Application Information
Courtauld Scholarship Application Dates and Deadlines
Scholarship application deadlines:
- For all students:
29 February 2016
Scholarship decisions, conditional upon programme acceptance, to be communicated to applicants by:
- All new, non-PhD decisions:
04 April 2016.
- All new PhD decisions:
18 April 2016.
- All continuing multi-year programme decisions:
29 April 2016.
2016/7 Scholarship Application Form
Please download and complete the scholarship application form below – the form and accompanying supporting documentation should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To help with the processing of applications, please ensure that the email subject line is ‘Courtauld Scholarship Application 2016/7‘.
The Courtauld would like to thank:
Scholarship endowment funders
- Arbuthnot Bequest
- David Skipsey Memorial Fund
- Deborah Loeb Brice Foundation
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- Lord Rothschild OM, GBE, FBA
- Robert HN Ho Family Foundation
- Robert Postgraduate Studentship
- Samuel H Kress Foundation
- Saunders Bequest
- The C J Robertson Legacy Fund
- The Guilford Foundation
- The Joseph & Esther Lichtenstein Scholarship
- The Nicholas and Jane Ferguson Scholarship Fund
- The Sir Geoffrey Agnew Scholarship
- The Sophie Trevelyan Thomas Scholarship Fund
- The Stanislawa Kryszek Scholarship
- Farah Asemi & Hassan Alaghband
- Stavros Niarchos Foundation Scholarship
- The Friends of the Courtauld Institute
- The Olga Lopukhova Scholarship
- Mrs Charles Wrightsman
- Veronica M Bulgari
- Mr and Mrs Hugues Lepic
- The Headley Trust
- Old Boys Foundation
- The Gabrielle Jungels-Winkler Scholarship
- Michael and Jane Wilson
- Alison Lohrfink Blood
- Celine & John Lowrey
- Gabo Trust
- Iran Heritage Foundation
- James Hughes-Hallett
- Linda Kristin Bennett
- Lucy Mitchell Innes and David Nash
- Mrs Jessica Devoy
- Professor Peter Baldwin and Dr Lisbet Rausing
- Russell C. and Jill O. Platt
- Sir Siegmund Warburg’s Voluntary Settlement
- Stanley Foundation Limited
- The Edmond J Safra Philanthropic Foundation
- The John House Scholarship Fund
- The Stanley Picker Trust
- Thomas Gibson Fine Art Ltd
Contributors to The Courtauld scholarship fund
- The Courtauld Annual Fund
- The American Friends of the Courtauld Institute of Art Scholarship
Thank you to each of the donors who made gifts to The Courtauld Annual Fund.
We are also very grateful to all scholarship supporters who wish to remain anonymous.