V-A-C Foundation: The Olga Lopukhova Scholarship
The 2018/9 Olga Lopukhova Scholarship has not yet been confirmed – please check this page at a later date to confirm that the award is running for the 2018/9 academic year.
Thanks to the generosity of V-A-C Foundation – the Art of being Contemporary – we are pleased to announce The Olga Lopukhova Scholarship.
The scholarship offers full funding of fees and a contribution towards estimated living and maintenance costs to eligible postgraduate students for the coming academic year.
- Applicants must have been awarded a place in the MA in the History of Art, MA in Curating the Art Museum, PhD, or Graduate Diploma course at The Courtauld.
- Applicants must be Russian-born, residing in Russia or active in Russia.
- Applicants must pursue a degree in an area focusing on Russian contemporary art.
- Applicants should have a vision of their contribution to the future development of the art sector in Russia.
Duties of scholars
- Scholars should be prepared to send a report to V-A-C Foundation at the start of and upon completion of the academic year.
- Scholars should forward copies of any formal reports of their studies, or publications resulting from their work to V-A-C Foundation.
- Scholars are expected to attend the annual scholarship reception at The Courtauld.
2018/9 applications TBC