The fee for the 3-day tour to Munich and surroundings is £435 and for the 4-day tour to the Castle of Bracciano and nearby Rome is £585. N.B. Travel to and from the primary destination of the tour, and accommodation, are not included in the course fee; participants are free to make their own arrangements.
The Munich course fees include:
- Expert guidance by two course leaders
- Entry fees to relevant Munich collections
- An excursion to the beautiful Bavarian countryside and all relevant entry fees
- An introductory recorded course lecture, delivered two weeks before the start of the tour
- Extensive course materials on the VLE
The Castle of Bracciano/Rome course fees include:
- Expert tuition by the Castle curator
- Free access to the 18 rooms in the public wing of the museum; one room exclusively reserved for Courtauld participants as a class-room, exclusive access also to an open air Renaissance loggia. One lesson to be held in the private wing of the Odescalchi apartment.
- Coffee breaks in the Castle
- All museum and gallery entry fees in Rome, train travel to Rome from Bracciano, audio guides where relevant
How to book
For all in person Study Tours (including the optional day trip to Paris for the online Paris tour)
- Please complete the booking form below to request a place. You should then receive an automatic notification that your request has been received.
- We shall let you know by email (from email@example.com) whether a place is available on your chosen course and, if so, we shall send you a link to the Flywire payment system so that you can pay in order to confirm the booking.
We are aware of an ongoing issue for Gmail account users. If you are using a Gmail address you may find that emails from The Courtauld are not always recognised and may go to your spam folder. You may therefore need to check and release emails; and enable The Courtauld in your filter settings/mark emails from The Courtauld as genuine and not spam.