Lead Academic Organiser
The project is led by Dr Antony Eastmond, AG Leventis Reader in the History of Art at the Courtauld Institute, University of London, UK.
- Oya Pancaroğlu (Boğaziçi University, Istanbul)
- Ioanna Rapti (École Pratique des Hautes Études, Paris)
- Zaza Skhirtladze (Tbilisi State University, Tbilisi)
- Christina Maranci (Tufts)
- Nazenie Garibian (Matenadaran / Academy of Sciences)
- Sussan Babaie (Courtauld Institute)
The project co-ordinator is Dr Niamh Bhalla.
Find out more about our project team here.
The project is supported by the Getty Foundation as part of its Connecting Art Histories initiative, allowing us to cover all participants’ costs. It is administered by The Courtauld Institute of Art, University of London.