PhD Thesis: O RADIX JESSE: Tree of Jesse Iconography in Northern Europe c.1450-1550, The Courtauld Institute of Art, 2014
2018/19 Teaching: BA1 Topic – Form and Function: A Closer Look at Fifteenth-Century European Art in London Collections
- Late medieval function of Tree of Jesse Iconography
- Netherlandish and German sculpture of the fifteenth and early sixteenth centuries
- Making of fifteenth- and early sixteenth-century European works of art.
- Late medieval devotion to Saint Anne in northern Europe
- Pilgrimage in northern Europe in the fifteenth and early sixteenth centuries
- Tree of Jesse Iconography in Northern Europe in the Fifteenth and Sixteenth Centuries’ will be published by Routledge in November 2018.
- ‘Pre-Reformation Patronage and Pilgrimage in Southern Germany: An Investigation into the Origin and Function of the Schöllenbach Altarpiece’ in immediations, 2015.
Other professional activity
Visiting Lecturer and Course Leader, New College of the Humanities.