- Admission to The Gallery is free for all under 18s, full-time students, and accompanying staff; available to Schools, Colleges and Universities every day
- Advance booking is essential in order to gain free admission for groups of 10 or more students. Please give us two weeks’ notice to book visits
- The Courtauld Gallery requests a student to teacher supervision ratio of 10:1
- The Gallery does not permit self-guided Primary School visits. Please arrange a talk or workshop instead
- If you are not an accredited Secondary School, FE College or HE institution please see our Groups visits page
- We unfortunately do not have a lunch space available for Education Groups
Gallery Tours and Workshops
We offer a wide range of tours, workshops and outreach projects.
- Advance booking is essential. Please give us at least one month’s notice to book your guided visit or project
- Free tours, workshops and outreach projects are available to schools with a high percentage of free school meals and low progression rate to Higher Education, thanks to the generous support of a charitable trust
- There is a nominal charge of £55.00 for a one-hour tour and £110.00 for a two-hour workshop to Schools and Colleges that do not qualify.
- We recommend a maximum group size of 20 students per tour or workshop. If your group exceeds this size, we will divide it into smaller sets, each led by one of our artist-educators
- Please contact us if you would like to discuss further details of costs, group sizes, or any special requirements you may have for your visit
How to book
To book a self–guided visit, tour or workshop please complete our Online Booking Request Form, below.
+44 (0) 20 3947 7589