The Courtauld Association Committee is a group of 12 CA members and five ex-officio members that represents the larger constituency.
Members serve a term of three years, and are eligible for election for up to two consecutive terms.
The Courtauld is very grateful to these volunteers for their ongoing dedication and commitment.
Current Courtauld Association Members
- Sonnet Stanfill, Chair (MA 1998)
- Mary-Alice Stack (BA 1994)
- Alexander Kader (BA 1985)
- Simon Martin (MA 2002)
- Chloe Nelkin (BA 2009, MA 2010)
- Scott Nethersole (BA 1999, MA 2000, PhD 2009)
- Sarah Tuner (PhD 2009)
- Alastair Sooke (MA 2003)
- Paula Sankoff (MA 1998, PhD 2005)
- Fern Insh (MA 2010)
Ex Officio Members
- Natalia Fenyoe, Head of Membership and Alumni Relations
- Antony Eastmond (MA 1989, PhD 1992), Dean and Deputy Director
- Kary Kelly, Director of Development
- Deborah Swallow, Director of The Courtauld
- Rebecca Morris (BA 2017), Student Union President