The Courtauld Association Committee is a group of 12 CA members and five ex-officio members that represents the larger constituency.
Members serve a term of three years, and are eligible for election for up to two consecutive terms.
The Courtauld is very grateful to these volunteers for their ongoing dedication and commitment.
Current Courtauld Association Members
- Coco Chen (BA 2015)
- Charlie Casely-Hayford (BA 2009)
- Beth Greenacre (BA 1997)
- Sorrel Hershberg (MA 1993)
- Alexander Kader (BA 1985)
- Simon Martin (MA 2002)
- Chloe Nelkin (BA 2009, MA 2010)
- Paula Sankoff (MA 1998, PhD 2005)
- Alastair Sooke (MA 2003)
- Sonnet Stanfill, Chair (MA 1998)
Ex Officio Members
- Deborah Swallow, Director of The Courtauld
- Alixe Bovey (PhD 2000), Dean and Deputy Director
- Francesca Hewitt, Director of Development
- Natalia Fenyoe, Head of Membership and Alumni Relations
- Imogen Crockford, Alumni Relations Manager
- Nancy Collinge (BA 2020), Student Union President