Dr Susan GreenAssociate Lecturer
PhD Thesis: O RADIX JESSE: Tree of Jesse Iconography in Northern Europe c.1450-1550, The Courtauld Institute of Art, 2014
- BA3 Special Option: Making Images in Burgundian Netherlands
- Late medieval function of Tree of Jesse Iconography
- Netherlandish and German sculpture of the fifteenth and early sixteenth centuries
- Making of fifteenth- and early sixteenth-century northern European works of art.
- Late medieval devotion to Saint Anne in northern Europe
- Pilgrimage in northern Europe in the fifteenth and early sixteenth centuries
- ‘Pre-Reformation Patronage and Pilgrimage in Southern Germany: An Investigation into the Origin and Function of the Schöllenbach Altarpiece’ in immediations, 2015.
Other professional activity
Part-time cataloguing and curatorial assistance for a large UK private collection.