- Admission to The Gallery is free for all under 18s, full-time students, and accompanying staff; available to Schools, Colleges and Universities every day
- Advance booking is essential in order to gain free admission for groups of 10 or more students. Please give us two weeks’ notice to book visits
- The Courtauld Gallery requests a student to teacher supervision ratio of 10:1
- The gallery does not permit self-guided Primary visits. Please arrange a talk or workshop instead
- If you are not an accredited Secondary Schools, FE Colleges or HE institutions please see our Groups visits page
- We unfortunately do not have a lunch space available
Gallery Tours and Workshops
We offer a wide range of tours, workshops and outreach projects.
- Advance booking is essential. Please give us at least one month’s notice to book these visits
- Free tours, workshops and outreach projects are available to schools with a high percentage of free school meals and low progression rate to Higher Education thanks to the generous support of a charitable trust
- There is a nominal charge of £55 per tour, £110 for a two hour workshop, and £150 for longer sessions to Schools and Colleges that do not qualify. Please call us to dicuss further details
How to book
To book a self–guided visit, tour or workshop please complete our Online Booking Request Form, below.
+44 (0) 20 7848 1058