- Free gallery entry for all under 18s, full-time students, and accompanying staff
- Available to Secondary Schools, Colleges and Universities every day
- Advance booking is essential in order to gain free entry for groups of 10 or more students
- Please give us at least two weeks’ notice to book visits.
- The Courtauld Gallery requests a student to teacher supervision ratio of 10:1.
- The gallery does not permit self-guided Primary visits. Please arrange a talk or session instead.
- If you are not an accredited Secondary Schools, FE Colleges or HE institutions please see our Groups visits pages.
- We unfortunately do not have a lunch space at present.
Gallery talks and Workshops
We offer a wide range of talks, workshops and outreach projects.
- Advance booking is essential. Please give us at least one month notice to book these visits.
- Free tours, workshops and outreach projects are available to schools with a high percentage of free school meals and low progression rate to Higher Education thanks to the generous support of a charitable trust.
- There is a nominal charge of £55 per tour, £110 for a two hour workshop and £150 for longer sessions to schools and colleges that do not qualify. Please call us to discuss the possibilities.
How to book
To book a self–guided visit, tour or workshop please complete our Online Booking Request Form, below.
+44 (0) 20 7848 1058