School, college and university groups
- The Courtauld Gallery is free to UK school and university groups.
- All school, college and university groups must book in advance via the Education bookings team. This includes Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, Colleges and Universities, both UK and International.
Group bookings (non-education groups)
- Groups are a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 25 people.
- The admission price for groups is as follows:
|Ticket Type||Permanent Collection and Botticelli and Treasures from the Hamilton Collection, 18 Feb – 15 May 2016||Permanent Collection Only (when there are no Temporary Exhibitions)|
|National Art Pass||£4.00||FREE|
Guided tours are available all year round at a cost of £85 for a one-hour highlights tour of the permanent collection (please note we do not allow any guiding in our temporary exhibitions). Tours are subject to availability and must be requested at least two weeks in advance of your visit. Max 25 people.
- To make your group booking please download the booking form and email to email@example.com. Please do not use this form if you are an education group. Please go to our Learning page for information on booking your school, college or university visit.
- Payment can be made in advance or upon arrival.
- Guided tours of the permanent collection can be booked up to two weeks in advance, subject to guides’ availability, at a cost of £85 for a group of up to 25, plus the admission charge.
- Groups may bring their own tour guide who will be admitted free of charge to The Gallery. Please note that we do not allow guided tours in the temporary exhibition.
- There are no car or coach parking facilities at Somerset House, except parking for those with disabilities. Please see the section below on disabled access.
- The Gallery is open every day of the year except 25 and 26 December.
- For more information about bringing your group to The Courtauld Gallery please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Courtauld Gallery is fully accessible to wheelchair users. There are two steps and two sets of glass doors located at the entrance to The Gallery. Ramped access is available at an alternative entrance. Please speak to a member of staff upon arrival who will be able to assist you.
- Parking for blue badge holders is available at Somerset House but must be booked in advance. Contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7845 4600 (Monday–Friday, 10.00–17.00, choose option 9).
- The Courtauld Gallery has two wheelchairs available for visitors to use whilst inside The Gallery.
- Folding portable stools are available to visitors. Please speak to staff at the Admissions Desk upon arrival.