Thursday 27 November 2014 and 15 January 2015
18.00 - 21.00
Don't miss this celebration of the avant-garde.
Visit The Courtauld after hours and experience a night of live music, cabaret, and creative workshops.
Explore our world-famous permanent collection as well as the exhibition Egon Schiele: The Radical Nude.
You can also enjoy:
• DJ duo The Roustabouts spinning sounds from bygone eras with a razor sharp modern twist
• Pop-up cabaret performance
• Avant-garde inspired creative workshops
• Talks and tastings in the Gallery Café
• Live music
• Talks on key works from the collection
Standard admission prices apply. Tickets will go on sale on Monday 29 September 2014.
Courtauld Lates are run by our Public Programmes team. In addition to the Late Openings, we offer Art History short courses, workshops, and events for anyone with an interest in art.