The Courtauld Association Committee is a group of 12 CA members and five ex-officio members that represents the larger constituency.
Members serve a term of three years, and are eligible for election for up to two consecutive terms.
The Courtauld is very grateful to these volunteers for their ongoing dedication and commitment.
Current Courtauld Association Members
- Stuart Lochhead, Chairman (BA 1994)
- Mary-Alice Stack, Secretary (BA 1994)
- Alexander Kader (BA 1985)
- Amanda Bradley (BA 1997, MA 2002)
- Simon Martin (MA 2002)
- Chloé Nelkin (BA 2009, MA 2010)
- Scott Nethersole (BA 1999, MA 2000, PhD 2009)
- Sarah Tuner (PhD 2009)
- Alastair Sooke (MA 2003)
- Sonnet Stanfill (MA 1998)
- Paula Sankoff (MA 1998, PhD 2005)
Ex Officio Members
- Natalia Fenyoe, Head of Membership and Alumni Relations
- Anthony Eastmond (MA 1989, PhD 1992), Dean and Deputy Director
- Hannah Joyce, Deputy Director of Development
- Kary Kelly, Director of Development
- Deborah Swallow, Director of The Courtauld
- Gregory Wilkinson (BA 2015), Alumni Relations Manager
- Rebecca Morris (BA 2017), Student Union President