The Courtauld Association Committee is a group of 12 CA members and five ex-officio members that represents the larger constituency.
Members serve a term of three years, and are eligible for election for up to two consecutive terms.
The Courtauld is very grateful to these volunteers for their ongoing dedication and commitment.
Current Courtauld Association Members
- Stuart Lochhead, Chairman (BA 1994)
- Mary-Alice Stack, Secretary (BA 1994)
- Mary-Lou Banfield (BA 1993)
- Alexander Kader
- Simon Martin (MA 2002)
- Chloé Nelkin (BA 2009, MA 2010)
- Scott Nethersole (BA 1999, MA 2000, PhD 2009)
- Sarah Tuner (PhD 2009)
- Alastair Sooke (MA 2003)
- Sonnet Stanfill (MA 1998)
Ex Officio Members
- Isabella Panattoni-Wallace, Alumni Relations Manager
- Kary Kelly, Director of Development
- Gregory Wilkinson, Student Union President (BA 2015)
- David Solkin, Dean and Deputy Director (MA 1974)
- Deborah Swallow, Director