There are many ways for Courtauld graduates to connect with the Courtauld and with one another. Whether you have stayed in London or are further afield, we work hard to ensure that you can still be an active member of the Courtauld community.
To ensure that you receive communications from the Alumni Relations Office, please update us with any contact, employment or other changes.
Alternatively, you can download and complete an Alumni Update Form, which lets you select preferences for more tailored communications.
Courtauld Association Network
The Courtauld Association Network website is a bespoke, password-protected site for Courtauld Association members. Features include:
- A calendar of upcoming member events
- Information about the latest alumni-related news
- Home pages for groups, including international regional groups.
- A personal profile with features such as person blogs, photo uploads, etc
- The ability to reconnect and network with other members
- The ability to post and search for job opportunities
- Community discussion forums
To visit the website, go to www.courtauldassociation.com
If you would like to register but do not have a Courtauld Association membership number, please contact email@example.com
The Courtauld now runs over 50 events a year, around the globe, in which Courtauld Association members can participate.
Full details of all the events, along with RSVP instructions, can be found at www.courtauldassociation.com.
(You need not be a registered member to view these events).
For enquiries about any of the events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org